Shiver Factory Remix 64 Shiver Factory Remix 64

Well...

Now i can see where "Papi Jump-Cave" got it's inspiration.
Anyway, nice animation. Some scenes went by a little quickly so it was hard to see what happened, but otherwise it was nicely animated.
If you do finish HotS 2 pt2, you should put some FBF action into that.

chronicles of a claymator chronicles of a claymator

Damn

Know how you feel. I get sick of all that "Put it on YouTube" garbage, "NG is for Flash!"....
This movie is a personification of the truth. If clay wasn't alowed on NG, then Knox's work would have been blammed.
Great work :]

Nasty Pig Nasty Pig

Something different

I thought the moons face was funny. I also think it's good to break away from the usual Madness animations once or twice.

Madness Zombie Party 2 Madness Zombie Party 2

Pretty epic.

Yeah, it was very epic. There was some improved animation too. It had various backgrounds, weaponry and also i kinda like the custom Madness characters. Improvemetns that could be made are:

1) The perspective draings of the town and the base in the distance were a little off, i would suggest improving the road that went up the hill and making the base less thin.
2) The base should have been under a zombie attack. If the zombies had invaded earlier, then i think there should be some more at the base.

Overall, very good. Looking forward to part three.

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks, the zombies will invade the base sooner, will be epic

I'm (not) on a Boat I'm (not) on a Boat

He he

Very well made actually. I thought at first that i was gonna be a Lonely Island music video though :]

Madness Easter Special Madness Easter Special

lol

Good animation and art. The only thing that made me take some points off was that you used LLL's story.

Never Been In Love... Never Been In Love...

Lol

It screamed and i chuckled.

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Amazing!

Sweet animation! This is only my second time watching, but i'm still pretty freaked out by the "surprise" ending. God, that was unexpected......
Still, 10/10. And once again, awesome stuff!

HotS 2 Trailer HotS 2 Trailer

Shoop da whoop?

This looks pretty epic.

Luis Luis

LOLz

He sounds really really stupid when he says "OMG, oh, COMPLIMENTS TO THE CHEF!"